Blog 5 - Free topic: Aurora

Hi everybody! Today I want to tell you about a woman that I admire a lot since the first day I saw her. She is a 24 years old Norwegian singer named Aurora. 

The first time I watch an Aurora's concert was accidentally on youtube and I thought she was a weird old lady 😂 (here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_XguuxLo10). I really liked her at that time, so I started looking for other songs and information about her, and I discovered her extraordinary personality and world vision. She expresses her wonderful ideas and thoughts in her songs, that are very deep and meaningful. Also, her melodies are very special: a mix between synthesizers, sounds of the nature and native melodies. She describes her music as "dark folk-pop". 

Moreover, she has a very special vision about life, that include compassion, empathy, ecology and defense of the discriminated people, like LGBTQ+ community members, women and children, in wich she recognize beauty and power. In addition, she is characterized by being fun and spontaneous on concert and interviews. 

I had the opportunity of see her live on 2019 and was a very magical moment, full of emotion and joy. It was like a dream!

Finally, I want to share you this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vdBorK67tk. It is a documentary that she made calls "Nothing is Eternal" that I like to watch when I feel meaningless and lose in life. It tells about her thoughts about the world, the beauty of being alive and how she wants to be remembered. 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems great to me that she is an artist who expresses her opinion on difefferent social and political issues. I will take the time to listen her music!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I have never heard about her. I would have to give her a chance haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh I know her, she is one of the few post-2010 artists that I like. I remember it was hard for me to listen to her music at the beginning because there was a point when Instagram showed me so much publicity of her that it generated an animosity from me towards her asjdhfjs.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, she is very cute, I liked her clothes in the pictures. Maybe it is my thing but I assimilate to the Viking, will because of her country?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 - Religion: Is it important to me?

First blog - Politics: Why do I think voting is important?

Blog 4 - Education: My Experience